Craftsman Helper / Assistant
Advancement opportunities for the right candidate
Our Company is seeking an assistant craftsman to join our fast growing and energetic company. The assistant craftsman is an important team member who is requested by our various craftsmen as different jobs require. Our company performs jobs as small as 1 hour fixes to as large as 4 week basement & bathroom remodels. Learn and gain new skills from our top craftsmen and be part of a quality driven team. Depending on the candidate, this position is offered as part-time or full time.
The assistant craftsman must be a positive and dependable worker. He/she must possess a strong will to learn, follow company policies, procedures, practices, and complete all tasks assigned in a timely and professional manner. Our Company seeks individuals who have strong communication skills that enjoy a variety of work and seek personal and professional growth. Interested assistant craftsman should have the following attributes:
- A basic knowledge of trades- plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, tile, miscellaneous repairs and maintenance.
- Equipment- Assistant craftsman should possess basic hand tools. Knowing how to use advanced tools is a plus.
- Having a vehicle that can transport materials and ladders is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills- Assistant craftsman must be able to communicate with lead craftsman on jobs, management, customer service representatives, fellow employees, suppliers, property managers, and residential and commercial customers.
- Be Presentable: Assistant craftsman must have a professional appearance and be well groomed.
Assistant craftsman must pass a background check, have a valid driver’s license, and carry auto insurance. Also, assistant craftsman must own a smart phone and a truck, van, sport utility, or trailer of acceptable appearance to transport tools and materials. Candidate must live within 15 miles of Monongahela, PA.
Be the first to leave a review.